- ABOUT IDF
- ABOUT PRIMARY
- Patient Insurance Center
- Bill of Rights for Patients with PIDD
- Patient Education Programs
- Peer Support
- Health Insurance FAQ’s
- Scholarship Programs
- USIDNET Patients
- IDF SCID Initiative
- Get Connected with IDF!
- IDF NEMO Initiative
- Clinical Trial Information
- Locate a Physician
- Ask IDF
- Volunteer for IDF
- IDF eHealthRecord
- IDF Kids Connection
- IDF Medical Advisory Committee
- IDF Nurse Advisory Committee
- Consulting Immunologist Program
- IDF & USIDNET LeBien Visiting Professor Program
- Continuing Education Course for Nurses
- Video Series For Nurses
- USIDNET Healthcare
- Health Insurance “How to Appeal” Tips
- Links to Professional Organization
- Healthcare Professional Contact
Health Insurance – Ig Guidelines
Blue Cross / Blue Shield Minnesota
In the past, individuals with a primary immunodeficiency disease, using IVIG and insured by Blue Cross/Blue Shield Minnesota, were having their claims systematically denied.
IDF is working with a panel of experts to address the issue with Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
If you’re insured with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota and have encountered problems with being denied coverage for treatment of your primary immunodeficiency disease, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.