- ABOUT IDF
- ABOUT PRIMARY
- Patient Insurance Center
- Bill of Rights for Patients with PIDD
- Patient Education Programs
- Peer Support
- Health Insurance FAQ’s
- Scholarship Programs
- USIDNET Patients
- IDF SCID Initiative
- Get Connected with IDF!
- IDF NEMO Initiative
- Clinical Trial Information
- Locate a Physician
- Ask IDF
- Volunteer for IDF
- IDF eHealthRecord
- IDF Kids Connection
- IDF Medical Advisory Committee
- IDF Nurse Advisory Committee
- Consulting Immunologist Program
- IDF & USIDNET LeBien Visiting Professor Program
- Continuing Education Course for Nurses
- Video Series For Nurses
- USIDNET Healthcare
- Health Insurance “How to Appeal” Tips
- Links to Professional Organization
- Healthcare Professional Contact
IDF Youth Programs
The Immune Deficiency Foundation offers a broad array of programs responsive to the needs of the younger members of the IDF community.
Youth programs are offered at every IDF National Conference, Retreat and Family Conference Day. These kid-friendly gatherings offer education and fun for children, up to age 18, who are diagnosed with a primary immunodeficiency disease or have a family member with this condition. While parents are attending educational sessions, their children will benefit from programs developed especially for them.
Everyone involved enjoys hands-on activities, and medical professionals, IDF Teen & Young Adult Council Members and Mentors, lead the festivities. Both fun and informative, IDF Youth Programs boost spirits, help children understand their primary immunodeficiency disease, and connect often-isolated youth with peers that are facing similar circumstances.
CLICK HERE for a list of upcoming Youth Programs