- ABOUT IDF
- ABOUT PRIMARY
- Patient Insurance Center
- Bill of Rights for Patients with PIDD
- Patient Education Programs
- Peer Support
- Health Insurance FAQ’s
- Scholarship Programs
- USIDNET Patients
- IDF SCID Initiative
- Get Connected with IDF!
- IDF NEMO Initiative
- Clinical Trial Information
- Locate a Physician
- Ask IDF
- Volunteer for IDF
- IDF eHealthRecord
- IDF Kids Connection
- IDF Medical Advisory Committee
- IDF Nurse Advisory Committee
- Consulting Immunologist Program
- IDF & USIDNET LeBien Visiting Professor Program
- Continuing Education Course for Nurses
- Video Series For Nurses
- USIDNET Healthcare
- Health Insurance “How to Appeal” Tips
- Links to Professional Organization
- Healthcare Professional Contact
Take the Zebra Challenge
What is the Zebra Challenge? We are challenging everyone to join in the effort to find ways to support the Foundation.
There are so many options! You can donate to IDF, host or participate in a special event, contact friends and family about our THINK ZEBRA! program, or use the personal fundraising page and create your own fundraiser!
In medical school, many doctors learn the saying, “when you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras” and are taught to focus on the likeliest possibilities when making a diagnosis, not the unusual ones. However, sometimes physicians need to look for a zebra. Patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases are the zebras of the medical world.
So, please help IDF and teach the world about “ZEBRAS” while raising funds. IDF cannot succeed without your help!