IDF joins the efforts of organizations across the globe to promote awareness of primary immunodeficiency diseases during World PI Week, April 22-29.
IDF participates in worldwide initiatives to improve the recognition, diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of people with primary immunodeficiency diseases, and the IDF community can get involved!
Patients, family members and friends can help spread global awareness:
- Add Your Story – The World PI Week website features stories from patients and families, and you can post your story too! Click here to share your story.
- Sign the Global Call to Action – Join others from around the world by signing your name to the World PI Week Global Call to Action, asking governments to understand, appropriately diagnose and manage primary immunodeficiency diseases in their respective countries and to develop national strategies that address the diseases. Click here to sign the call to action.
- Post Your Event – Are you planning an awareness event in your community? Add the event to the map and show how you are creating awareness. Click here to add your event.
- Share on Social Media – Like World PI Week on facebook, follow them on twitter (@WorldPIWeek) and encourage your friends and followers to do the same #worldpiweek.
- Download World PI Week Materials - Distribute World PI Week materials:
For more information about World PI Week, visit www.WorldPIWeek.org.
2016 World PI Week Materials:
Click here to view the 2016 World PI Week Report.