Although those living with PI have much in common, getting information about your specific diagnosis and treatment is critical.
We hope you’ll be joining us for the IDF 2019 National Conference, June 20-22, 2019 in National Harbor, MD. You can connect with members of the entire primary immunodeficiency (PI) community, but we want you to learn about your specific diagnosis and treatment as well as meet others living with the same diagnosis. With this in mind, we’ve expanded our diagnosis-specific sessions, including:
- APS Type 1/Autoimmune Polyendocrinopathy-candidiasis-ectodermal Dystrophy (APECED)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD)
- Combined Immune Deficiency (CID)
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
- The Various Hyper IgE Syndromes (HIES)
- Hyper IgM Syndrome (HIGM)
- IgG Subclass Deficiency, Specific Antibody Deficiency (SAD) & Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Natural Killer (NK) Cell Deficiency
- NEMO Deficiency and Other Disorders of NF-kB Regulation
- Selective Immunoglobulin Deficiency: IgA & IgM Deficiencies
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome (WAS)
- X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia (XLA)
Experts in the field will present the latest information during these sessions, and there will also be time for networking among attendees.
Get the IDF 2019 National Conference Early Registration Rate before and on Wednesday, May 1. Visit www.idfnationalconference.org.
Special thanks to the following organizations for their collaboration on diagnosis-specific programming at the conference:
APS Type 1 Foundation
Hyper IgM Foundation
IDF SCID Initiative
Thank You to IDF 2019 National Conference Supporters!
Bio Products Laboratory
This article originally appeared in the IDF monthly e-newsletter, Primary Immune Tribune. Click here to subscribe.