Please join us for an IDF Education Meeting for individuals and family members living with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come be a part of the IDF Community!
What to Look Forward to
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Nuts & Bolts of Immunogloblin (Ig) Therapy
- Non-infectious Complications of Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PI)
- Managing Sinus Issues & Primary Immunodeficiency
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers:
- Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/ Partners/ Friends
- William Blouin, MSN, ARNP, CPNP – Allergy and Immunology Care Center of South Florida
- Lisa Kobrynski, MD – Emory University School of Medicine
- Howard J. Silk – Atlanta Allergy & Asthma
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Registration & exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.
Parking information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Horizon Pharma, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory