Please join us for an IDF Education Meeting for individuals and family members living with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come be a part of the IDF Community!
What To Look Forward To
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Holding the Invaders at Bay Until the Cavalry Shows Up: Innate Immunity to the Rescue
- Stranger Danger: The Adaptive Immune System
- Autoimmunity & Primary Immunodeficiency
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- Navigating Your Access to Care
- Get Connected: A Discussion for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
- Amer M. Khojah, MD – Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Payal D. Patel, MD – Rush University Medical Center
- G. W. Richmond, MD – Rush University Medical Center
Additional presenters to be announced.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Registration & sponsor exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM. Parking Information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Horizon Therapeutics, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory, Leadiant Biosciences, Orchard Therapeutics
Accredo Healthcare, Kedrion Biopharma