Join us for an IDF Education Meeting for individuals and family members living with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come be a part of the IDF Community!
What To Look Forward To
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Non-infectious Manifestations in Primary Immunodeficiency
- Understanding Antibiotic Therapy
- Nuts and Bolts of Immunoglobulin (Ig) Therapy for PI
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
- Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/Partners/Friends
- Quarat Kamili, MD – Allergy, Asthma Immunology Clinic
- Daniel Suez, MD – Allergy, Asthma Immunology Clinic
- Robert Sugerman, MD – Allergy, Asthma Immunology Clinic
- Richard Wasserman, MD, PhD – Allergy Partners of North Texas
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided.
Registration & exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.
Parking Information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Horizon Pharma, Octapharma