Please join us for a one-day education meeting presented for individuals with primary immunodeficiency disease and family members. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases. In discussion sessions, meet others who understand. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come, be a part of the IDF Community!
What To Look Forward To
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Immune System Basics
- Treatment Options for Antibody Deficiencies
- Managing Sinusitis & Primary Immunodeficiency
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions about PI Answered
- Health Insurance: Obtaining & Maintaining Coverage
- Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
- Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/Partners/Friends
- Gary Kleiner, MD, PhD – University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Arnoldo Perez, MD – Cleveland Clinic Florida Coral Springs
- Elena Perez, MD, PhD – Allergy Associates of the Palm Beaches
Additional presenters to be announced.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Registration & exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.
Parking information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Horizon Pharma, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory, Lediant Biosciences, Orchard Therapeutics
Accredo Healthcare, Kedrion Biopharma