Please join us for a one-day education meeting presented for individuals with primary immunodeficiency disease and family members. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases. In discussion sessions, meet others who understand. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come, be a part of the IDF Community!
What To Look Forward To
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- Immune System Basics
- Ig Therapy
- Systemic Complications of PI
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- Be Your Own Healthcare Advocate
- Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
- Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/Partners/Friends
- Selina A. Gierer, DO – Kansas University Medical Center
- Zachary D. Jacobs, MD – The Center for Allergy & Immunology – Kansas City Physician Partners
- Henry J. Kanarek, MD – Kanarek Asthma, Allergy & Immunology
- Neha N. Patel, MD – The Center for Allergy & Immunology – Kansas City Physician Partners
- Brenda Snyder, MSN, RN, CPN – Children's Mercy Kansas City
Additional presenters to be announced.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Registration & exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.
Parking information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Horizon Pharma, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory, Lediant Biosciences, Orchard Therapeutics
Accredo Healthcare, Kedrion Biopharma