TO BE RESCHEDULED
Please join us for an IDF Education Meeting for individuals and family members living with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come be a part of the IDF Community!
What To Look Forward To
- IDF – Empowering the PI Community
- The Complexity of Delivering Effective, Sophisticated Care to Individuals Diagnosed with PI
- What's New in Primary Immunodeficiency?
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- How Immunoglobulin & Other Biologics are Distributed in the U.S. Marketing System
- Life Stages Panel: An Interactive Session with Individuals in the PI Community
- Get Connected: A Discussion for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
- James Friedlander, MD – Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Associates, P.C.
- Roger Kobayashi, MD – UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Associates, P.C.
- W. Derek Leight, MD – Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Hana Niebur, MD – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Robert G. Penn, MD – Infectious Diseases Associates, P.C.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided. Registration & sponsor exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM. Parking Information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Horizon Therapeutics, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory, Lediant Biosciences, Orchard Therapeutics
Accredo Healthcare, Kedrion Biopharma