Join us for an IDF Education Meeting for individuals and family members living with primary immunodeficiency diseases. Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit supporter exhibits to find out about products and services. Get your questions answered by medical experts. Come be a part of the IDF Community!
What to Look Forward to
- IDF – Your Health. Our Mission.
- New Developments in the Diagnosis and Treatment of PID: From Star Trek to Reality
- Chronic Sinusitis & PI
- Autoimmunity & PI
- Primary Immunodeficiency: Why it is Important to be Carefully Monitored
- Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
- Health Insurance: Obtaining & Maintaining Coverage
- Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers, Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/Partners/Friends
- Richard D. Kang, MD – Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Roger Kobayashi, MD – UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Associates, P.C.
- Hana Niebur, MD – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Robert G. Penn, MD – Infectious Disease Associates, P.C.
Additional presenters to be announced.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Lunch will be provided.
Registration & exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.
Parking Information: Free onsite parking.
IDF Education Meetings are supported by:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Horizon Pharma, Octapharma
Bio Products Laboratory