New Programming – A special presentation provided by The Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) on the significance of plasma donations, the plasma collection process, and important updates for the community. This forum will be offered virtually through Zoom.
4:00 – 5:45 PM PT | 5:00 – 6:45 PM MT | 6:00 – 7:45 PM CT | 7:00 – 8:45PM ET
Please join us for an interactive forum featuring a special presentation provided by the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) on the significance of plasma donations, the plasma collection process, and important updates for the community. Offered virtually via Zoom, this forum is intended for the entire PI community to create awareness of the power of plasma.
During this interactive forum, participants will:
- Receive an introduction form the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA)
- Learn about what individuals with PI need to know about the plasma collection process
- Understand how to become effective advocates in creating awareness for plasma donations
- Amy Efantis - Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association
- Julie Birkofer - Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association
Space is limited. Please register by Monday, September 14, 2020.
There is no cost to participate, but registration is required.
IDF VIRTUAL EDUCATION EVENTS ARE GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY:
CSL Behring, Grifols, Takeda
Octapharma, Horizon Therapeutics, Leadiant Biosciences, ADMA Biologics
Accredo, Diplomat Specialty Infusion, Kedrion Biopharma, CVS Specialty/Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services
KabaFusion, KORU Medical Systems