Friday, April 9, 2021
3:00 – 4:45 PM PT | 4:00 – 5:45 PM MT | 5:00 – 6:45 PM CT | 6:00 – 7:45 PM ET
Join us for IDF’s Career Night where participants will hear about the different career possibilities available to individuals with PI (spoiler alert-the sky's the limit!). Whether you are looking at a career in the medical field, counseling, or just want to hear about other’s experiences, this will be a great opportunity to start thinking about your future. The evening will include a special presentation from a career development coach and a panel made up of individuals form the PI community. Participants will be split into two groups by age to allow for an open Q & A.
- Erika Cary - Associate Director, Career Development, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Robert Karp – Academic Advisor, Towson University
- Kevin Creamer -- Program Manager, St. Edward's Workforce Development Center
- Jodi Taub, LCSW -- Private Practive Psychotherapist and Chronic Illness Expert
- Jeremy Werner -- Senior Data Scientist & Aerial Imagery Team Lead, Allstate
*Additional panelists to be announced.
Please register by Thursday, April 8, 2021.
There is no cost to participate, but registration is required. Login information will be provided prior to the event.
IDF YOUTH FORUMS ARE GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY: