Registration is Now Open!
Join us for the IDF 2017 National Conference in Anaheim, CA, June 15-17, 2017! The Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) brings together the community every other year for a three-day conference, the world's largest gathering of people living with primary immunodeficiency diseases (PI).
Now more than ever, the impact of the IDF community is critical. Let's come together at this conference to examine how far we've come as a rare disease community and how much more we can accomplish in the future!
IDF 2017 National Conference
June 15-17, 2017
From physicians to nurses to specialized life management experts, individuals and families are presented with an unsurpassed opportunity to network with those on the cutting edge of research and treatment.
This year, we will have something for everyone. Whether you have attended in the past or this is your first conference, there will be plenty of sessions for you to enjoy!
- Healthcare & Life Management Presentations
- Welcome to California Reception
- IDF Zebra Gala & Silent Auction
- Closing Session & IDF Family Night at Disney
- IDF Youth Program
- IDF Exhibit Hall
- Professional Medical Education Program
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Clinical Trials: What to Consider
- For Parents: Parenting a Teen or Young Adult Diagnosed with PI
- NK Cell Deficiency
- Special CGD, WAS and SCID/CID Symposia
- Unspecified Combined Immunodeficiencies with Autoimmunity & Infection
For the complete conference schedule, click here.
Limited scholarships are available. Scholarship application deadline is Monday, March 20, 2017. Click here for more scholarship information.
Questions? 414-918-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you are unable to register online, please call 414-918-3022 to request a registration form. Registration is available on a first come, first serve basis.