Thanks to the generosity of dedicated supporters and individual donors, IDF is able to provide hotel room scholarships for the IDF 2019 National Conference in National Harbor, MD. Scholarships are available to cover the costs of hotel room only for up to 3 nights.
As of April 30, 2019, scholarship applications are only being accepted from individuals and families with Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome Type 1 (APS-1), Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD), Hyper IgM Syndromes (HIGM), Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) or Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome (WAS). We have awarded the funds available for other diagnoses.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Must be diagnosed with APS-1, CGD, HIGM, SCID or WAS, or have an immediate family member diagnosed with APS-1, CGD, HIGM, SCID or WAS. Please note: if you are applying for a diagnosis-specific scholarship, you must disclose your diagnosis on the scholarship application.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Priority will be given to those who have not attended a previous IDF National Conference and have never received a scholarship.
- Awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Travel assistance is available to CGD patients and their families. For information on travel assistance to the IDF National Conference, please call the National Organization for Rare Disorders at 800-999-6673 and choose option 3 (Travel and Lodging Department).
If you are notified that you have been awarded a scholarship, you must complete the official conference registration process as soon as possible. We ask this because if you change your mind and do not attend the conference, we can then award that scholarship to someone else. We appreciate your understanding.