The Immune Deficiency Foundation’s annual philanthropic giving society.
The IDF Giving Circle celebrates and recognizes individual donors that make an annual gift of $1,000 or more within a given year to the Immune Deficiency Foundation. When you join the IDF Giving circle you become a part of a compassionate and dedicated community whose goal is to improve the diagnosis, treatment, and quality of life of people affected by primary immunodeficiency (PI).
Join our dedicated IDF Giving Circle community and receive:
- Recognition and Appreciation for your support throughout the year
- Exclusive engagement opportunities with IDF senior leadership
- Special recognition in IDF’s annual report
- Exclusive IDF news and updates via the quarterly IDF Giving Circle Newsletters
- Invitation to Virtual Coffee with IDF CEO Jorey Berry
"Every time I believe that something needs to be promoted or have funds raised for a specific cause, I will put money into it. The way I look at it is if you aren’t willing to give, how do you expect others to give? By living with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID), I’ve become more passionate about the cause. I want to focus not on what I can’t do, but on what I can do.”