IDF Liaisons help to educate and support IDF's mission. These individuals assist us in a variety of ways, from reaching out to healthcare professionals and the public, to representing IDF at health fairs and community events.
IDF Liaisons are part of the IDF Outreach Initiative, supported by CSL Behring, Grifols, and Takeda. Click here to learn more about the IDF Outreach Initiative.
- Encourage clinicians to discuss IDF with their patients and distribute IDF materials.
- Exhibit at local medical meetings to reach healthcare professionals in attendance
- Generate awareness and distribute IDF materials to healthcare professionals who may not be familiar with PI.
The ideal volunteer for this position:
- has a thorough understanding of the IDF community and PI in general
- has a professional demeanor with strong communication and listening skills
- is comfortable communicating to healthcare professionals and the general public