Renew Your Volunteer Position before February 9
Looking back on 2017, IDF is thankful for the hard work and dedication from all of our volunteers. You are the heart and soul of many of our programs. From supporting IDF staff at special events, to outreach and raising awareness for primary immunodeficiency diseases (PI), your willingness to devote your time and skills helps our community.
With a growing demand for services and programs from IDF, we are counting on our volunteers to renew for the 2018 year in order to reach those who need us most.
Volunteer Renewal Checklist
- Visit the IDF Volunteer Connection Center and select “Apply” for the 2018 Volunteer Renewal position on the Current Opportunities page.
- Log in to your volunteer account by entering in your username and password.
- Review the 2018 Conflict of Interest form and complete the required fields.
- Review the acknowledgment receipt and select “Submit.”
- You will be contacted for follow-up if any additional requirements are needed.
Your renewal is crucial for IDF to continue to provide the important services and programs for those living with PI. We hope you will continue your volunteer position with us in 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the renewal process, please contact us: email@example.com.
This article originally appeared in the IDF monthly e-newsletter, Primary Immune Tribune. Click here to subscribe.