If you followed last week’s tips, then you have already reached out to your network to help raise funds for IDF Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) 2017. Now, let’s take things to the next level! There is still so much more that you can do!
Here are some fun ideas of activities you can do to help raise funds for your team:
- Wine glass paint night – Get a bunch of friends together to hand paint wine glasses!
- Bake sale and/or pizza sale – Everyone loves sweet treats or pizza.
- Ice cream social – You can even include some candy!
- Restaurant night – Contact a local restaurant and see if they will donate a certain percentage of sales for one night.
- Dress down day at work – Check with your HR department and have your colleagues donate a small fee in order to dress down for one day.
- Paper icons – Contact us at email@example.com to get a set of paper icons to give to local shops to promote and sell.
Here’s a Tip! Did you know that many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations? Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift! See if your employer participates in a matching gift program, and donate the proceeds to your walk team.
Remember: Every dollar raised funds critical programs that educate, support and motivate our community to make a difference and create change.
Not registered for IDF Walk for PI yet? Register today: www.walkforpi.org.
IDF Walk for PI 2017 National Locations
Fort Lauderdale: 11/19
Los Angeles: 11/5
Kansas City: 10/29
New York City: 10/22
St. Louis: 10/15