Thank You for Walking With Us
The 2017 IDF Walk for PI season has officially come to an end, and we couldn’t have done it without you! To all our participants and sponsors, we’d like to thank you for coming together and taking strides towards a better future for those living with PI.
With the dollars you have raised from IDF Walk for PI, IDF is funding research grants and bringing together thousands of individuals for the opportunity to meet others who are living with these rare, chronic illnesses.
The walks may be over, but there is still work to be done! This year, we’ve raised more than $930,000, but we want each city to reach their goal. There is still time to give to your city! We know that with the holiday season approaching it’s often considered a time of giving, and this is a chance to help each city reach their goal.
Help your city reach its goal!
- Atlanta – Goal: $25,000 & $6,415 left to go!
- Boston – Goal: $35,000 & Raised: $41,922!
- Chicago - $60,000 & $5,161 left to go!
- Cleveland – Goal: $20,000 & $4,741 left to go!
- Dallas – Goal: $20,000 & Raised: 21,928!
- Fort Lauderdale – Goal: $25,000 & Raised: $28,016!
- Kansas City – Goal: $20,000 & $2,227 left to go!
- LA – Goal: $25,000 & 2,137 left to go!
- NYC – Goal: $100,000 & $17,519 left to go!
- Philadelphia - $30,000 & $6,330 left to go!
- St. Louis - $25,000 & $7,460 left to go!
- Tampa – Goal: $20,000 & $12,023 left to go!
We understand that you have many important causes to support, and we appreciate your commitment to supporting the PI community. Raising funds for IDF Walk for PI is more important than ever.
You can donate funds up until the end of the year, and make your impact in 3 easy steps:
- Make a personal donation,
- Share a post about the walk on social media, or
- Send an e-mail out to your contact list.
If you weren’t able to attend one of our walk events this year, that doesn’t mean that you can’t help out. The Nationwide Virtual Walk is the perfect way for you to participate in the 2017 Walk for PI season. As a virtual walker, you are free to work around your busy schedule all while still raising funds and awareness for PI. You can still make a difference.
For more information, please visit www.walkforpi.org.
This article originally appeared in the IDF monthly e-newsletter, Primary Immune Tribune. Click here to subscribe.