- IDF’s video on “How to Contact Your Legislators” (and Regulators)
- IDF’s “How to Tell Your Story” video
- Guide to Addressing an Elected Official
- View example testimonies previously given by IDF advocates at a public committee hearing
- Guide to Identifying Your Legislators
- Website for the U.S. Congress
- IDF’s video on Advocating to Your State Legislature
- Tool to locate and visit your State Legislature’s Website
- Stay updated on the legislative initiatives and advocacy goals of IDF by signing up for Action Alerts to be alerted when your voice is needed.
- View the administrations of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in this HHS Organizational Chart
- Guide to Agencies and What They Do
- Tool to locate the website of your local health department
- Tool to locate the website of your state health department
- Information about your state’s Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee responsibilities can be found on the Kaiser Family Foundation’s facts on State Medicaid Drug Review Responsibilities.
- More resources and contact information regarding your state’s insurance commissioner can be found through the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- Information and background on the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA)
- The FACA Database, which details the list of committees the Act oversees
- Resource that elaborates on HHS and its 11 operating divisions
- Link to the daily federal register, where all notices of draft and final federal rules are published.
- Information about the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Patient Listening Sessions
- The FDA’s Patient Engagement Collaborative resource
- Link to the Patient Engagement Advisory Committee and Patient-Focused Drug Development Meetings, both facilitated by the FDA
Thank you to Enzyvant for their support of this page: