Use our Facebook frame and hashtags (#NationalPIawarenessMonth, #primaryimmunodeficiency, #ThinkZebra)
Share IDF social media posts
- Facebook: Immune Deficiency Foundation, IDF Walk for PI
- Twitter: @IDFCommunity
- Instagram: @IDFCommunity
- LinkedIn: IDF Company Page
Promote awareness on your social media channels by using our sample posts!
- Facebook: April is #NationalPIawarenessmonth and I am one of the estimated 6 million people living with #primaryimmunodeficiency (PI) worldwide. Of this number, only a portion of individuals are diagnosed, meaning that many people go years searching for answers. But by promoting PI awareness, we can change this and help undiagnosed individuals find answers and seek treatment. To learn more about PI, please visit www.primaryimmune.org. @IDFCommunity.
- Twitter: I am one of the estimated 6 million people living with #primaryimmunodeficiency (PI) worldwide. Of this number, only a portion of individuals are diagnosed, but we can change this. To learn more, visit www.primaryimmune.org. @IDFCommunity #nationalPIawarenessmonth
Explain your journey living with PI on your social media pages and tag IDF. For example, post a picture wearing zebra print and explain the meaning of #ThinkZebra. Here is a sample social media post you can use:
- In medical school, many doctors learn the saying, “when you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras,” and are taught to focus on the likeliest possibilities when making a diagnosis, not the unusual ones. However, sometimes physicians need to look for a zebra, which is why those living with #primaryimmunodeficiency, like me, say #THINKZEBRA! www.primaryimmune.org @IDFCommunity