Whether you are living with primary immunodeficiency (PI), have a loved one with the diagnosis, are a plasma donor yourself, or someone who simply wants to promote the importance of plasma donation, we greatly appreciate your interest in helping to bring awareness to our important Plasma Hero initiative and the essential role that plasma donors have in the lives of many individuals with PI.
Sample Social Media Posts
Plasma Awareness Messages (for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Many individuals #livingwithPI rely on plasma donors for their life-saving treatments. To learn more about the importance of plasma donation, please visit www.plasmahero.org. #plasmahero #plasmasaveslives
- You can be a #plasmahero by taking the time to donate plasma at your local plasma center! Find one here: www.plasmahero.org. #plasmasaveslives
- Did you know that #plasmasaveslives? Be a hero to individuals with primary immunodeficiency (PI) who rely on plasma for their life-saving treatments by locating a center in your area and donating plasma: www.plasmahero.org. #plasmahero
- On average, it takes 130 plasma donations to treat one individual #livingwithPI. Make a difference in the lives of those #livingwithPI by locating a center in your area and donating plasma: www.plasmahero.org. #plasmahero #plasmasaveslives
- Each year, medicines made from the protein-rich liquid in blood called "Plasma" are used to treat rare disease patients around the world, including those #livingwithPI. Share to promote #PlasmaAwareness and learn more at www.plasmahero.org.
IPAW Specific Messages
- International Plasma Awareness Week (#IPAW) is here! Since many individuals with primary immunodeficiency (PI) rely on plasma for their life-saving treatments, learn how you can become #plasmahero and donate in your area: www.plasmahero.org.
- Since it’s International Plasma Awareness Week (#IPAW), did you know that many individuals #livingwithPI rely on plasma donors for their life-saving treatments? To learn more about plasma donation, please visit www.plasmahero.org.
- This week marks International Plasma Awareness Week (#IPAW), which brings awareness to the global need for source plasma. Not only is this week critical for the many individual living PI who rely on plasma donations for lifesaving treatment, but it is particularly personal for me as…... (Example: I am one of those individuals, my child is one of those individuals)....and I greatly encourage all those who able to donate to become a #plasmahero by locating a plasma center near you: www.plasmahero.org.