MISSION STATEMENT: The Immune Deficiency Foundation improves the diagnosis, treatment, and quality of life of people affected by primary immunodeficiency through fostering a community empowered by advocacy, education, and research.
VISION STATEMENT: IDF seeks to ensure that everyone in the U.S. affected by PI has a fully informed understanding of
(1) the PI diagnosis that affects them,
(2) all available treatment options,
(3) the expected standard of care,
(4) all of their opportunities for connection and support within the PI community.
CORE VALUES: Inclusion, Integrity, Innovation
GUIDING PRINCIPLES: Commitment, Leadership, Accountability
CORNERSTONES: Stakeholder Impact, Collaboration, Data-driven Decision Making, Forward-Thinking, Constituent Promise
CONSTITUENT PROMISE: Transparency, Trust, Compassion
- OBJECTIVE ONE Shorten time to diagnosis and treatment
- OBJECTIVE TWO Increase health equity and access to quality care
- OBJECTIVE THREE Diversify and grow the PI community
We are Rare and we are powerful. Like the stripes of a zebra, no two people are the same. At IDF, we celebrate this uniqueness every day. An inclusive, diverse, and fair workplace makes our community more powerful. As a commitment to these values, IDF requires associates and vendors to have EEO and non-discrimination policies in place as a condition of partnering with our organization. The Immune Deficiency Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.