In 2022, the Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) seeks new ideas to address three topics that are relevant to the PI Community and IDF’s goals of addressing the persistent challenge to achieve earlier diagnosis and expanding and diversifying our community.
In an effort to seek new solutions, IDF is sponsoring a White Paper Challenge and invites submissions to address:
- Innovative practices to expand awareness in communities of color
- Methods to increase equity in clinical trials
- Novel approaches to shortening the time between diagnosis and treatment
The challenge goes out to all individuals, institutions, schools, and researchers. Applications may be based on an existing model, theory or practice, or it can be a new approach.
Three different awards of $10,000 will be announced by the end of December 2021. The application deadline is December 15, 2021.
Those selected for an award will be given one year to complete their project and must then present IDF with a formal White Paper that addresses their topic area(s) by December 31, 2022.
The application includes:
- area of focus
- problem definition
- evidence (sources)
- proposed solution
- project timeline
- current status of the project (e.g., new or already in progress)
- collaborators and partners
- how the $10,000 will be used
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.