IDF Get Connected Groups provide support and build community by providing a safe and caring environment. Group Leaders are responsible for planning and leading regular group meetings in their area for people with primary immunodeficiencies and family members.
IDF Get Connected Groups are part of the IDF Outreach Initiative, supported by CSL Behring, Grifols, and Takeda. Click here to learn more about the IDF Outreach Initiative.
- Set meeting dates, locate an accessible venue for meetings, and plan and guide meeting agendas and activities
- Create a caring, supportive, non-judgmental atmosphere for the IDF community
- Represent IDF to the group and the needs of the group members to IDF
- Must be able to commit to organizing at least two meetings per year
- Must be willing to commit to a minimum one-year term
The ideal volunteer for this position:
- Is diagnosed with PI or has an immediate family member with PI
- Has strong communication and listening skills
- Is at least 21 years of age