Still looking for ways to help Immune Deficiency Foundation provide resources and services to the thousands who live with a primary immunodeficiency diagnosis? Your generosity can positively affect patients, family members, and those who care for and about them. There are many ways of giving to IDF, and yours may not be listed. Contact us if you have questions about making your donation!
Purchase Items Benefiting IDF
There are also a great number of outside companies that allow you to support IDF while shopping or browsing online.
- AmazonSmile - Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Bravelets - For every purchase, IDF receives $10.
- GoodSearch - Create a DailyGood profile and then use its search engine and other services to raise money for IDF.
- iGive - Create an iGive profile and then shop online at national retailers. The percentage that IDF receives varies by merchant, but is clearly listed.
- PopNod - Create a PopNod profile and then shop online at national retailers. The percentage that IDF receives varies by merchant, but is clearly listed.
Donate Your Car
IDF will accept funds made through any vehicle donation program, but our strongest relationship is with V-DAC (Vehicle Donation to Any Charity). You can click here to reach V-DAC, or you can call them at 877-999-8322.
Make a Gift of Stocks and Bonds
Gifts may be made in the form of appreciated securities, which may provide a tax advantage. Please call us at 800-296-4433 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have questions about any of the options listed here, please contact us at 800-296-4433, or e-mail us at email@example.com. IDF is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, and your contributions are tax deductible to the maximum extent allowed by IRS regulations. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax deductibility of your contribution. IDF supports the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Donor Bill of Rights and acts in accordance with the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards.